Thursday, February 27, 2014

I spy...

...a long weekend coming up.  I'm taking off Monday and we have Tuesday off because of Mardi Gras...so that means that I have 4 days of knitting and sleeping and playing with kitties coming up and I'm very happy about that.

It's been a rough couple of weeks.  I really don't know why.  I think I may be having a mid-life crisis.  I don't want to buy a red sports car; instead, I want to quit work and go to art school.  I even went so far to look at programs on line and I'm fascinated by a few.

If only I didn't need to pay bills.

Oh well.

------

Here's a funny.  Elizabeth was cleaning house yesterday and concerned because the kitties didn't come to greet her as usual.  She hunted for them all over the house thinking that they may have gone into one of the closets.  She found them here.  In David's bed.  In-between two quilts.


No comments:

Post a Comment