Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Boredom...Focus...Knitting

If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know that I do not deal with boredom very well.  I hate it...despise it...and even fear it a little.  It leads to me becoming dissatisfied, wanting to run around and do something a little crazy just to stir things up.

I can't seem to help myself.

Yesterday I was bored.  I didn't want to be bored and tried to make myself focus, but to no avail.  Luckily I was wearing a new dress and felt unbelievably cute, so was able to avoid the nasty mood that usually comes along with boredom.

So...what does a girl do when she's bored at work?  Knit of course.  I don't like to do that outside of my lunch hour, BUT, when no one is up here and nothing is going on and even the boss is complaining about not being able to focus...well, one should definitely take advantage and knit!

and voila!  I finished a pair of Turkish Bed Socks for Alyssa.  Intended to be a Christmas present, but apparently something else captivated me in the meantime.


Yarn:  Felici by Knit Picks in color Firehouse (I think...not listed on their colors anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment