Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tangled

Today I sleyed the warp on my new set of towels.  These are green and white striped, and will be woven (some of them anyway) in houndstooth.

And as I finished and leaned back and stretched I saw this...and laughed a little...because it looks really scary even though it isn't.


It's a metaphor for my life right now and I've decided to make it my Facebook cover photo...at least for a while.

Striking isn't it?  And what's more striking is that by Thursday (morning I presume) I'll have all of these little threads lined up and behaving themselves.  But for now...what a giant mess!

2 comments:

  1. oh boy....that looks so difficult to straighten out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors. I like your lightheartedness about "straightening out the mess". Can't wait to see it back in motion.

    ReplyDelete