Saturday, December 20, 2014

A little time, a little breathing space...and things start to look better (and 8th day of ornaments)

I had to do a lot of self-coaching the past couple of days to help myself regain perspective and peace, but I finally managed it.  A big part of it is acknowledging to myself that things are what they are and that I'm where I need to be and that I will learn the things I need to learn...but only if I quit fighting it.

So, I gained some peace and find that while I will miss so many things about the holidays this year, being able to relax and be calm and quiet is exactly what I need.  I need time to reflect, to own my space, and to be happy where I am.

If that means that I'm unable to do the things I have done int he past, that's ok, because my present is different (way different) and the me right now needs peace and calm and quiet and relaxation.

-----

Besides, I'm having so much fun making all these new ornaments for my tree!  What a fun fun tradition I've started this year.


1 comment:

  1. Good girl! Happy Peace and Silent Night! You can always write to me if you need a boost: Harpnut@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete