Friday, December 5, 2014

Seeing Green

One day last week I woke up from a vivid dream that I was using green yarn.  I immediately went to my stash and pulled out the green Noro Retro that I bought many years ago (afghan quantity) and decided I'd make a sweater.

After pilfering through patterns on Ravelry I remembered that I have a green towel set to make so got after it.  All those tangled threads from a couple of days ago are the result.

Well, yesterday, I got it warped, threaded.  Started weaving it today.  It's just lovely.

///
The other thing I did yesterday was put up my tree...I mentioned this yesterday but didn't share a picture with you.  Here we are:



And finally, my ornaments from last night.  3 little snowflakes out of scrap sock yarn. So cute.  I'll share with you my ornament progress every day.  What a wonderful way to start a new tradition for myself, in my new life, with my new rules. (I really missed a tree...funny the things we give up for others).



2 comments:

  1. Love how the towels are coming along. I really adore the color combination. I love the tree selfie too. super cute! Sending your more holiday cheer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hooray. I Love how you follow your dream!!! perfect.
    I look forward to the future ornament posts! YOU LOOK wonderful

    ReplyDelete