Sunday, December 7, 2014

3rd day of ornaments

On the 3rd day of ornaments I discovered a book at work called Christmas Crochet, so I bought it.  Such cute cute ideas in that book...if you're dying to get one, we have one more copy...

Yesterday I finished 5 ornaments while sitting on the couch watching football, trying to stay awake and breathe...it was a tough day but still...5 pretty ornaments.


I'm particularly fond of the little red square.  It has some "fancy" front post crochet stitches that when put together look like a star...here's its close-up.


It's that adorable?

Speaking of blowing up or shrinking down...this was from a pillow pattern, that blown up would be about 4" square.  It's right around 2".  The pink circle?  That's from a dish scrubbie pattern... totally cool texture.  And the others are the centers of larger motifs that I just did until the interesting part was over.  So fun.

Now, onto some official Christmas crochet!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I love your red one the most. It is so oooo next . The texture pops out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, fun times. I love some stitching and sports!

    ReplyDelete