Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy end of weekend...

...to those of you who have a regular weekend.  I'm mid-week, but it's all good.

Things continue good at work.  We're all caught up and seem to be doing really well.  I did inventory on needles today.  I actually liked it.

I'm knitting socks.  It's fun...I've missed knitting socks.

-----

In the midst of the great pain I felt on Christmas Day I read through my journal entries from July forward.  Not all of the, but I picked key dates or titles...I was smart, and insightful...I see that I'm amazing, and it makes me really proud.

-----

I hope that in all of this, in my behaviors and healing, in my taking care of myself, in my learning to love myself...I hope more than anything that I can be a good example to my daughters and help them grow into the amazing women they're destined to be.

----

Today's picture is of Zora sitting atop my refrigerator this morning.  She's not happy about the cold weather.



1 comment:

  1. awww. We found Pie IN the Christmas tree as we took it down today!

    ReplyDelete