Monday, December 15, 2014

Really not much to say...

Well...today was kind of low-key, and it was a good thing.  I didn't feel sad, or bereft or lost or anything.

In fact, I have to admit that I just simply didn't feel much other than it being an ordinary day and that's really just fine by me.

I will have a glass of wine tonight, but mostly it's just been a chill day, one that could have been so hard if I hadn't come so far.

And I'm glad I've come so far.

-----

And for your kitty viewing pleasure, here's the girls snuggled on the alpaca blanket (which I'm proud to say was still not as wonderful to sleep on as I was last night).


2 comments:

  1. HI Kitties. Ordinary days are wonderful, to be cherished. It is said we wish for the ordinary day when we are in turmoil!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have a very chorey evening, I'm trying not to work myself up about it. But I'm definitely going to have a glass of wine, and I'm going to enjoy my tasks, well maybe not the cleaning up part ;)

    ReplyDelete