Wednesday, December 10, 2014

4th day of ornaments

I'm bringing to you the stocking that took me three nights to make.  I love it!


The original pattern calls for worsted weight yarn and a bigger hook...I used sock weight and a C hook. The stocking is about 3" top to toe.  Fun!  I'm totally excited about doing another one with a chevron pattern...will decide whether that one is next or the one with all the snowflakes all over it...decisions!

-----

In general things are going ok here.  Getting over the cold, though yesterday was kind of frightening with all the coughing I was doing!  I go to work today and then I'll come home and relax and hopefully be all better for my "weekend" which begins tomorrow.

------

And a big shout out to my Auntie J who has a birthday today!  Love you!

1 comment: