Sunday, January 13, 2013

Finished!

Katia is finished...and she's pretty darn cute.

In all, this took me less than a week.  I started last Sunday and finished on Saturday.  I thoroughly enjoyed every stage of this project.  Putting the face on and seeing the project come to life is really fun.  I think I love making toys.  Who knew!

And now I'm ready for something that will provide a modicum of challenge, so I've pulled out a pair of socks I started a while ago that has a lace pattern.  I'll probably knit one, then work on a monster, and so on...I've an order for a few monsters, but won't show them until they are all completed and I've gotten permission from my customer that it's ok to show the world.  I can't wait to see them all together.  It's going to be adorable.

In the meantime, enjoy Katia.  She's going to make one baby very happy I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment