I finished Block 20 yesterday morning while drinking my coffee. I'm calling it Tail Feathers because it reminded me of a parrot AND because it is the TAIL of the project. Funny, I know. I had barely anything left of this skein. Interesting.
Then I got busy knitting the sashing strips on. Working with the black yarn wasn't as difficult as I feared, which is good. I knitted to the right side of the square, then sewed on the next block, knitted on its right side and so on. After I finished attaching 4 squares I knitted the sashing row on top of that. The final result is below.
I am selecting the blocks at random, so the fact that all 4 have lots of pink in them is simply a random effect (which is something I always find interesting). I'll continue to do so and see how the finished product turns out. I can't wait for it to be cool enough to snuggle under this thing.