Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day

I'm always happy when May comes around. I don't know exactly why, but I've always loved May...next to November which is Birthday Month, May is my favorite month of the year.

Maybe I love all the sunshine and spring greens.

Maybe I love the flowers.

Maybe it's getting out of school, and the old routines get put aside for a few weeks of blissful and hot summer.

No matter what, I feel as if I, too, am experiencing spring right now.  I feel more alive than I have in quite a while.  I feel that I can conquer anything.  Take on the world..move faster and farther than I've been in a while.

Which is awesome...except I can't stay up 24 hours a day and do everything that I want to do.  It's been a big challenge for me to accept the fact that I can't quit work and play with yarn all day long.  But if I could, I'd start this right now.  It's the Nicole Vest with ruffles.  I would abandon the sweater I'm working on right now to start it...isn't that pitiful?

It's also killing me that I can't show pics of all the awesome projects I'm weaving.  I admire them but alas...you can't see them until June and they've all gone to their rightful owners.

Until then I'll show another picture of Pearl playing Peek-a-Boo, since she was such a big hit yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment