Friday, May 18, 2012

I kinda disappeared

Whew!  What a week.  I feel like I kinda disappeared for a few days.  It's been a good week:  Busy, but not too much so. I've gotten a lot of work, had some freedom to do some fun things.  I've planned a few things for the end of the summer--I really do like thinking long-term and knowing I have plenty of time to get things done.

I've also been avoiding warping my loom for some reason.  I really really want to weave my project but I just can't seem to get to it.  Lots of other things are distracting me.

Like this awesome hat I finished on Wednesday night.  It's so soft and cuddly and I just love it to bits!

I also worked on knitting something else for the quilt bee...it didn't work out too well so it's been ripped out.

I had Crafty Vixens last night which was quite fun. I do enjoy hanging out with those ladies!

And I started some socks for mom for Mother's day.  I know I'm late, she knows I'm late, but she seems ok with that.

Maybe I'll get to that project this weekend...that's my plan, but we'll have to wait and see!  I'm also hoping that I can finish up my thoughts on "finishing" things.  I was thinking about that during our college graduation on Tuesday.  There's a lot that can go into finishing things and I'm trying to cull out the good parts so that I can have an interesting post.  In a few days I'm sure.

Until then I'm going to go start another project...this one little and knitted for the bee.  It's going to be SEW cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment