Thursday, September 25, 2014

The kindness of strangers

Well...the loom arrived this afternoon as planned.  So nice to know it is here.  One of my work colleagues volunteered to come by and help me with it if the FedEx guy wouldn't deliver it up to the apartment, but I'm happy to report that the FedEx guy delivered it to the apartment.  The neighbor came out to help.

It took a while to get it all back together because it wasn't closed up properly before shipping so all of the harness cables had come unhooked.  It took a while but I managed to get them hooked back up.  All but one and it was broken so I've already ordered a replacement.  Yea!

SO, the weaving will commence soon.  If you want something, let me know.  I sell at a fairly reasonable price and the stuff you get is AMAZING (I couldn't lie about that!).

Anyway, One day, if I manage to build some inventory I'm going to open an Etsy shop, but until then, just send me a personal message to lesliestbutler at gmail dot com and I'll talk with you.

(I don't typically promote my wares on my blog so I hope you'll forgive me for doing so, but I've not sold for a long time and wanted folks who've been asking to know that I'm ready to start taking some orders!)



1 comment: