And it's been such an amazing month. I've done so many things I didn't know I could do:
- walk 10000+ steps on a regular basis at work
- drove 4 days straight in a car with two cats, all by myself
- lugged huge boxes up a flight of stairs, again all by myself
- built many bookshelves, all by myself
- slept on the floor for 3 weeks
I've also cooked, cleaned, grocery shopped, gotten gas in my car, and explored my neighborhood. I've found the Post Office and know where the parks are. I know where the major shopping areas are as well, though I haven't gone to them to shop because I'm trying not to spend too much money.
I've started getting comfortable in my apartment, am hanging pictures and feel that a routine is settling in somewhat.
I'm loving my job and "mostly" avoiding spending my entire paycheck on yarn.
And the kitties...the kitties are loving life in Reno just fine.