Friday, March 16, 2012

Let Vacation Commence

I'm so excited because in 2.5 hours David will be here to pick me up so that we can check into our condo in Orange Beach, Alabama, at precisely 3pm.  I have a stuffed bag of knitting (and yes, I remembered to get the needles, though as David said they have stores nearby that we can get whatever I forgot), 3 novels, 2 puzzles and 1 gorgeous view.  I have a feeling by Sunday I won't recognize this over-taxed, stressed out girl that I've been for the last few months. 

Deep breaths, ocean breezes, waves crashing, pelicans galore, and hopefully some dolphin sighting.

I cannot wait.

In keeping with the theme, here is the view from my studio window for the next 5 days.  I do hope I make some progress on that sweater I want to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment