So, in resopnse to this phobia (which I'll stick with for the sake of ease of writing) I always overpack books and crafting. My knitting bag is so full that it won't close. There is no way that I could possibly knit all that yarn in 6 months...but what if
- I don't like the project,
- need something else to do,
- find the sweater too difficult,
- finally decide to stick it out and finish that beautiful scarf I started a long time ago,
- all the books I bring aren't interesting,
- it rains,
- it's sunny...
I won't be bored unless I forget to put those needles in there and then we'll be driving all over South Alabama looking for a yarn shop to get some needles!
And I can hardly wait until tomorrow at noon when David's going to show up! yippee!