Monday, April 23, 2012

And so it begins...

...well, it probably began several years ago, but for me, this weekend marked the beginning of something important...the banana pranks for the quilt be.  I received, in the mail, the wine stopper pictured below.

Didn't I do a nice job of posing this picture?  Wine glass, wine key and even the wine smear on the counter top.  Perfection.

And this weekend, I started on Banana Split.  I love this project.  It almost was destroyed as I didn't realize that the kitten got in there and was napping on the warp chain.  I'm so glad that's all she decided to do because she could have had a hey-day with the warp and try to run all over the house with it...

I also learned a little bit about reading a knitting pattern.  The mistake that I made means that I have to rip out an entire afternoon/evening's worth of knitting.  That's a bummer, but I bet I don't make that mistake again!

No comments:

Post a Comment