Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Voila!

Or as my mom says "Viola!"

The Peachy Keen socks are finished and I have to tell you I'm quite KEEN on these socks.  They are lovely, so soft and luxurious and warm and so pretty to look at.  Made me happy to wear them to work today! (and no, I don't bother washing and blocking my socks first unless I notice some serious dye bleeding...I haven't regretted it yet!)


And because I know you're curious I started the Pai Mei socks by Cookie A...the second club sock for this month.  I'm using Aqua Anzula Squishy.  I promise pictures tomorrow.

-----

Tomorrow is knit night.  I'm bringing my hitchhiker shawl because it needs to be brought to the light and finished.

And this marks the beginning of my weekend.  I'm very happy about that!  hugs everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment