Monday, June 16, 2014

Crazy Pants

I think I may be going a little Crazy Pants these days...I mean...I did quit my job to be a textile artist and I have no idea how one goes about doing that...

I know I have a plan of figuring out how one goes about doing that after I get back from London...

But...

I only have 2.5 more days of working a "real" job and then...

???

My emotions in thinking about it are so excited and scared at the same time I'm hardly able to think about it.

-----

Must get the "real" work done so that when I do walk away I get to walk away and feel good about how I left things!

------

Today's picture is of Alyssa's rug I'm working on.  I made a granny square for the middle, triangle borders to turn it on point, then put on an outside border in that light green.  Next is a final little trim border in the medium green.  Can't wait to see it finished. (but that'll be after I get back from London, I'm sure!)




1 comment:

  1. Excited for yoU!!!!! GO GO GO. Love the rug. Just love your colors

    ReplyDelete