Friday, January 24, 2014

On Friday

Real quickly on this Friday morning in which I'm really tired, a little sniffly, and already counting the hours until the end of the day....

I made it about 1/4 of the way through my Dragonfly Cowl last night.  Isn't it lovely?
I'm finding this particular colorwork pattern to be the kind where I want to do another row and see how the "picture" is emerging.  That's good.  I predict completion by Sunday.  Yes, I plan to do nothing other than knit tomorrow and Sunday.

What's up next begins the little dragonflies that surround the cowl.  I honestly can't wait to get them started but am worried about

1) my ability to concentrate and remember where to start them
2)  my ability not to get frustrated because I can't concentrate
3)  my level of "quitness" should I mess up.  I need easy right now...messing up, having to unknit, that might do me under for a while...

We'll see how I fare and I'll be sure to update you when I'm finished.  In the meantime, I'm going to go get through this day which begins with an appointment with the ear dr, proceeds to a staff meeting, then another staff meeting with my student workers.

I'm so happy there's dinner at the Branch (nicest bar in town) with friends and David.  For now, must shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment