Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Better Start Knitting Faster!

I had my second weigh-in yesterday!  I lost 6 pounds this week for a total of 10 overall!  woohoo! yea me!  Very very awesome.

And in that light, I'd better start knitting faster or these gorgeous sweaters I'm making are going to be too big!  And that just won't do, let me tell you.

Fortunately things have been quiet at work this week and tomorrow I have a day off.  I'm going to get my mammogram (boo!), do some shopping (yea!), and have 2 days of PJ days.  SO looking forward to PJ days.

The picture for today is the 2nd of the 3 sweaters I'm knitting for the skinny me.  It's an arrow head lace pattern, sleeveless top with a ribbed waist.  I enjoy the lace pattern as it's pretty, easy to work, and looks fabulous in this yarn. My only regret is that the yarn is discontinued.  It's so pretty and fun to work and feels like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment