Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today's the Day!

Woot!  I'm so excited!  Today's the day for leaving for the bee.  Tomorrow we'll gather shortly after lunch and Alyssa will unveil the quilt soon thereafter.  I don't have the full agenda, but I know there will be lots of games, some stories, shopping, fabulous meals, and of course some quilting.

Did I mention that I can't wait?

I'm even excited about the drive because it means I have uninterrupted knitting time.  I'm planning to work on the baby gift and daddy's socks if I can.  I've never knitted with needles that small in a car, so that could prove a challenge.  We'll see.  I'd love to have the socks finished so Daddy can try it on and I can get a sense of whether I've made them way too big or not...they seem kind of big but David assures me they aren't.

This afternoon, after the car is packed, I'll post a picture of all of our stuff...and then I'll be signing off until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment