Friday, February 27, 2015

I continue to be blown away

Today is a reflective day for me.  I moved to Nevada 6 months ago.

6 months ago I was running away from an awful situation into what I hoped would be a place where I could heal, focus on me for a little while and find my path.

Hell if I didn't hit the jackpot (an apt metaphor in a state of gambling, don't you think?)

I love it here.  I love everything about it.  Even the rain shower I was driving through to get to the cattery where I am going to board the kitties when I'm on my trip.

I love my job.

I love the people I meet.

I love the terrain, the weather, the sunlight.


I love that I can look out the window and see some variation of this every day...

I love that I'm happy.  Just happy.  Not "about" anything, just happy.  It's a terrific empowering feeling that transfers into everything.

I love that I am strong--both physically and emotionally.

I love that I've been able to explore my talents and work with amazingly talented people.  It inspires me and makes me want to do/be better.

I love that I have folks on my journey...folks who are cheering me on, helping me through, encouraging, loving and supporting me throughout all of this immense change and transition.

I love that I see a future here.  I love that I want to stay around for a good long time.  Make this my home.  Find a community and get to know and see everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment