Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fun times at work

I really do pinch myself sometimes and make myself realize that I'm not in a dream...that I really do work at an awesome yarn store and I really do get to help people figure out yarn-y things regarding projects that they're dreaming up.

It's so much fun!

Today I was answering e-mails.  A lot of times that's doing the routine--declined credit cards, shipping quotes and out of stock items--but today I also helped people pick out their yarns, their projects, their colors.  And it was terrific fun.

I do love my job and I do have to pinch myself and remind myself that I'm not dreaming because seriously, this is so wonderful.

-----

And because I know you were wondering, this little slug turns into a demon--think Kujo the calico cat--at the vet.  They had to sedate her just to examine her and while we were a little worried that there's a UTI going on we went ahead and decided to give them both their shots because man, this was stressful on everybody.


Demon cat.  I'm not kidding.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Have you tried Feliway wipes in the crate to calm her?

    ReplyDelete