Monday, March 17, 2014

SO, what did you do over spring break?

If you had one?  I love having spring break.  I really truly needed it in more ways than one even if it wasn't perfect like I'd hoped.  I DID get lots of rest and some serious knitting time.  I got sick so couldn't go visit my dad--a stomach virus has no place NEAR a hospice room.  So, we stayed home, felt a little sorry for ourselves while we were feeling awful, and then got some much needed rest.

And while feeling sick and resting I knitted.  A lot.  Here's what I finished:

A pair of turkish bed socks for Elizabeth.

A hat for my friend Stacey.

A pair of Stepping Stones Socks (Knitter's Book of Socks, yarn Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Sock Club yarn September 2013 color Winter Jewel)
AND...a sock yarn blanket!

Tomorrow I'll show you what I started!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm sorry you were laid up and ill, but it seems like you got an amazing amount done! My son has spring break in 2 weeks. I'm hoping to find some time to knit, besides being Momma spring break camp :)

    ReplyDelete