Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ravellenics Day 8

Last night I worked diligently on my purple sock.  there wasn't much that I was glued to with the Olympics so I could really knit away.  I did enjoy the men's trampoline gymnastics.  It would be amazing to be present and see how high they were actually jumping!

I wanted to show you a closeup of the cable pattern.  I think it is very pretty and looks like a medallion: quite appropriate for working on during the Olympics, I think.

Today (Saturday), I'm headed to the coast to go to a wedding, so will be watching very little Olympics and will, instead, be working on mom's birthday present in the car on the drive there and back.  I do hope to get the first sock completed before the end of the weekend, so I can see if it actually fits me or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment