Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spectacular

The Agave socks are coming along spectacularly if I may say so myself.


I'm past the heel turn and about half done with the gusset decreases (which happen on the top of the foot).  Again, another genius pattern by Cookie A that I LOVE making because I love figuring it out.

I'm doing pretty well cabling without a cable needle, too.  It's only difficult when the purl stitch has to go behind...and then that little sucker wants to drop as far back as it can go, so I have to hold onto it and make sure it behaves.  Getting better at that too, especially now that I know to look for it.

-----

In general life has dealt my family another blow.  I honestly don't have the energy to deal with it.

-----

BUT, 3 weeks until my trip and about that I'm super-duper excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment