Monday, October 28, 2013

Back Home

Thanks, all, for your patience while I was with my parents during my father's surgery.  Things look to have gone well.

It was an exhausting week, though.  I did get a lot of knitting done...a hat for my dad, a hat and cowl for me, several dish cloths and another set of "stuff" that I'm going to give as quilt bee gifts.

I did NOT pull out one single sock, but I made progress on my neon scarf as well as my color affection.

I hope this week looks good for everyone.  I'll have pictures to post eventually.  For now, I wanted to let you know that things went along, and that I got a lot of knitting done...

...and that I LOVE knitting dish cloths.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your father's surgery went well. Sending him a speedy recovery. Sounds like you have been knitting up a storm. Are you using cotton for your dishcloths? Do you have particular patterns or stitches that are your favorite? I've never done them before. But I did finish my first pair of socks!

    ReplyDelete