Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Things I love

Valentine's Day is all about the one you love.  Being romantic.  Having a nice dinner.  Getting flowers and chocolate.  Telling the one you love that you love them.

While I'm all about the excuse to have a date and get flowers, I do wonder about having a holiday solely set aside for the purposes of telling someone you love them?  I hope I never forget to do that on a daily basis.

Today's post isn't going to be about David and why I love him.  That, to me, is obvious and so multi-faceted that if I went into it, readership would be annoyed with the gushiness of that entry.  But I can post about things I love, so here you go.  14 things that make me happy just by being there: (not including family, friends, or anything directly related to a human...I couldn't limit it to 14!).

1.  My cats
2.  Flowers
3.  A finished crafting project
4.  Chocolate
5.  Coffee
6.  A nice, quiet, peaceful moment
7.  A hot bath
8.  An inspiring skein of yarn
9.  Photographs
10.  Fresh clean sheets
11.  Finishing a game having competed well (whether I win or not)
12.  Seeing a place for the first time
13.  Quilts
14.  Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment