Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finished Project!

I finished the socks last night.  I find that when I'm getting close to the end of a project I get myself worked into a frenzy to finish it.  I will stay up late, give my hands cramps, and work really hard to see the end result...and that's what I did last night.  Finished.  And I love it!

I think they're kind of sassy.  I'm learning a lot about the construction of a sock.  It's very fun because there are 4 distinct parts to knitting a sock, so I don't get bored.  But I'm still trying to figure out fit.  While these SHOULD have been small-ish for me, they fit a little big.  My guage is correct according to the pattern suggestions, and I follow directions, so I don't know why they are big.  But I'll make the next pair (and of course there will be a next pair...) a size smaller than I think I need and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment