Monday, February 6, 2012

It's all about attitude

...and I'm having issues with my attitude.  I don't want to do the things I "need" to do and don't feel like I should do the things I "want" to do because I'm not making progressing with my requirements.  It's frustrating.  To be arguing with myself about these issues is kind of embarrassing.  I mean, I'm a grown person, and the things I'm avoiding are things that aren't required of me, so why am I making a big deal about it? I just don't know.

And I wish I could figure it out.

Because I really enjoy my time making things but I feel like I'm in the quagmire of "don't want to" and where I want to be is in my happy place of finishing projects and seeing results and being very proud of what I have accomplished.  I love seeing people enjoy the things I make...

...and it's just been so darn hard to finish anything lately.  Even thinking about how the people will enjoy what I have made for them has not motivated me to get off my rump and face my loom and get to work on the project I'm really excited about seeing finished.  It's so daunting.

Today's picture is of the inspiration that I WANT to work on but that is being put on hold until I finish the SECRET PROJECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment