Friday, September 20, 2013

ALMOST!

It's almost done...the blocks are almost finished!  This has been such an exciting project.  Each new block is different and endears itself to me in its own way.  As soon as I finish one block I start the next.  And I just can't wait to see them all laid out with their gorgeous selves lined with black sashing strips that bring out all this gorgeous color.  Who couldn't be happy through winter sitting under such loveliness.


I think this one may be my favorite of the whole set.  I love the colors blue and brown together, especially if the brown is rich.  It reminds me of mod-fashion...I see polka dots on dishes or skirts.  So pretty and so fun to work on.

Happy weekend!  My goal is to knit myself crazy on the blanket this weekend.  I promise a full progress report on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment